Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

October 18, 2009

Week 17 update (Oct 11 - 18, 2009)


How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 5-6 kilos! I'm hoping I lost some water weight and bloat this past week from all the walking I did in HK and Macau.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my mom's clothes!
Stretch marks? None so far.. Should start applying lotion or whatever my sis-in-law will recommend to prevent stretch marks.
Sleep: My sleep hours have been drastically reduced! From around 10 hours, I've been just getting 6-8 hours since we're maximizing our time sightseeing in HK and Macau. I literally had no naps for 1 week! -_-
Best moment this week: Being able to climb up to the Tian Tan Buddha upper platform, a total of 268 steps in thin air as we're in HK's second highest peak! =) Actually this whole week is the BEST so far in my entire pregnancy! Spending time with hubby and my family, eating Chinese, Macanese and Portuguese cuisine, going to tourist and cultural spots -- simply the best week ever!
Movement: Still no kick, just lots of fluttering =)
Food cravings: Irish fries!! HK takoyaki, Metropole dimsum & pastries.. Dang, I couldn't get enough of the food! Oh, the BIZU spread from my niece's baptismal reception -- oh-so good! =) On a sidenote, my photo above was taken during my niece's baptism earlier today (Oct 18) in Don Bosco Parish (Makati).
Gender: Still no preference..
Labor Signs: None.. Though I had a scare on Day 3 when my uterus contracted on and off the whole day. Took my emergency meds and all was fine after..
Belly Button in or out? In!
What I miss: The weather in HK and Macau! I never sweated the entire time I was there, despite all the brisk walking. The humidity was just amazing for my pregnant skin! ;-)
What I am looking forward to: Hubby's birthday next, next week! More food!!
Weekly Wisdom: Have a babymoon! It's sooo much fun being pampered while traveling coz you're pregnant, hehe!
Milestones: Our baby just had his/her first out of the country trip and survived! ;-) And I survived too! Plus my feet and back! LOL
.

0 comments on "Week 17 update (Oct 11 - 18, 2009)"

Post a Comment

Related Websites

Countdown!

Buy and sell Text Links

Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple Maternity Dresses from Shabby Apple

Well Wishers

 

-Baby Blues- Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal