Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

November 22, 2009

Week 22 update (Nov 15 - 22, 2009)


Another busy week! And a rainy + cold one at that! End-result? I cooked a lot of saucy and soupy dishes to keep our lil family warm =) Yup, another food-gasmic week! I just hope my weight in my next month's OB checkup won't balloon from all the over-eating this month. Sigh! Anyway, we cooked spaghetti and pork BBQ last Nov18 (just because!), I cooked kare-kare last Friday and shabu-shabu + udong + crispy bacon last Saturday. Then we had a yummy Chinese dinner early tonight in Kowloon Dimsum (along Roxas Ave). I just love Chinese food! ^_^ Oh, I also had Panadero Expreso's specialty, cheezy overload bibingka today! Sooo good! I was in Panadero with my doctor friends for our monthly chismisan, hehe ;-)

How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: around 6.5-7.5kg
Maternity clothes? nope.. still wearing Mama's dresses
Stretch marks? nothing yet! hope it stays that way! =)
Sleep: Not so good.. I'm having a hard time finding a comfy position that's also good for our baby.
Best moment this week: The food trips!! Our sweet baby will grow up a food-loving person, that I'm sure! At his/her young age, s/he has been exposed to many wonderful cuisines already =) Another cool thing: Labsie laid his head on my belly to talk to baby and s/he kicked hubby's cheek! The dad-to-be was startled, LOL
Movement: LOTS! And I'm kinda seeing the sleep/awake cycle of our baby.
Food cravings: Nothing.. I guess that's what happens when you eat great food the entire week, hehe! I want to have another bite of Panadero Expreso's cheesy bibingka though ;-)
Gender: Anything goes for me this week!
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
What I miss: The sun! I feel the cold weather will take a toll on my health -_-
What I am looking forward to: Knowing our baby's sex in 2 weeks! I really, really wanna know!!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat and be merry! LOL! But, don't forget to exercise also =)
Milestones: According to BabyCenter.com, our baby is almost 1 pound heavy now and is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His/her lips, eyebrows and eyelids are becoming more distinct too. Cute! Daddy and Mommy can't wait to see you sweet baby! Mwahh!
.

0 comments on "Week 22 update (Nov 15 - 22, 2009)"

Post a Comment

Related Websites

Countdown!

Buy and sell Text Links

Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple Maternity Dresses from Shabby Apple

Well Wishers

 

-Baby Blues- Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal